If unknown damage to your commercial roofing system is causing issues, an flat roof inspection should be completed as soon as possible. This is because many businesses rely on day to day operations and shutting down for a single day can result in lost revenue. Postponing a flat roof leak repair can result in potential problems that include:
- water damage to the roof as well as inventory, goods and machinery,
- breakdown of sales / operational process,
- cancellation of tenenacy / rent loss,
- and damage and disruption of day-to-day operations.
The prevention and elimination of flat roof leaks requires special knowledge and years of experience in commercial roofing.
The main purpose of flat roof leak repair is to extend the service life of your flat roof, save your company finances and prevent damage to other areas of your building while not disrupt day to day business operations. Flat roof repairs can be part of a regular scheduled maintenance plan for your roof which also gives you the opportunity to discover possible leaks or other issues in advance. Many building owners have a tough decision when determining if they should have their flat roof repaired or replaced. This decision can be made limitlessly easier with a proper inspection.
- Infrared roof scans allow for only damaged areas of the roof to be repairs/replaced.
- Quality commercial flat roof leak repairs will result in the life expectancy of your roof greatly increasing
- Stay within budget and also have time to start setting aside funds for when a flat roof replacement is required
Why hire a speciality commercial roofing contractor?
A good question, especially when it comes to industrial and commercial flat roofs. Any roofer can seal a flat roof, but is that enough? Find a commercial roofing contractor who has the knowledge and experience to solve complex roofing problems in detail. If you are located in the Greater Toronto Area and are experiencing a flat roof leak, contact a certified commercial roofing contractor today.